Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 10th, Barry's House - Had a nice session with Barry and Brady Green. Brady put a guitar track on " Be Mine".

February 11th, Barry's House - We worked with George Reeves on "There's No I In Team".

February 12th - Hurricane Grill and Wings - Canceled due to weather!

February 13th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Had a good night! Laurence Stevenson sat in for the night.  He did a good job! Thanks Sam Brown for sitting in too.  Sounded great. Next week George Reeves will be doing his original set in Kruz's spot! I can't wait to hear it!

February 14th, DAVE at Brogens North - It was cold and an outside gig. Jason and staff were the best! I look forward to my next trip to this great venue!

February 15th, DAVE at Sea Jays - Had a guest sitting in, Alex Bevan. Go on line and check this guy out he is fantastic! He's going to send me some of his music. I can't wait to hear more of his music.

February 16th, DAVEA at Harry's - I was with George Reeves tonight! You can never have a bad night playing with this great player!

Will be working with Barry and George on "Mr. Song To Evil People". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. Keepin' It Real!  -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment