Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 7th - DAVE at Hurricane Patty's - A cold night played for about an hour with George Reeves.

January  8th - DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Canceled due to the cold weather!

January 9th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - A great night! Had a retirement party for a Coast Guard Member. I would like to thank all my friends for helping the staff deal with a crazy situation! George Reeves played the whole night, sounded great! Kruz did a nice set! Brent Byrd sat in on a few tunes, sounded great also!

January 10th -DAVE at Creekside - What a night, one of best ever at this great venue!

January 11th, DAVE at  Aunt Kates - Canceled, weather!

January 12th, DAVE at Creekside - The weather was rough so we took it inside. Had a fun night.  I knew everyone in the crowd!

I think I have finally turned the corner on this flu I had. Looking forward to getting some more work done on my CD "Mr. Song To Evil People". Can't wait for NorthStar at Zaharias on Monday! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' it Real!  -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment