Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Januar 13th, NorthStar at Zaharias - It's always a good time when I get together with NorthStar especially at Zaharias. Thanks Brent Byrd for sharing your music with everyone. Looking forward to next month (February 17th)

January 15th - DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We gave it a try. The weather was bad but I played for an hour or so. Thanks Hoagy, Suzy and AT.

January 16th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - This was the last Thursday night for awhile for Kruz. He is having hip surgery. Everyone wishes you the best and a quick recovery. Can't wait to see you back on the stage! George Reeves was with me the whole night. What a great player and what a great guy he is. I'm a lucky guy to know him and Deborah!

January 17th - DAVE at Aunt Kates - It was one of the best nights I've had at this venue. Great time!

January 18th, A night out, Dave, Theresa, George and Deborah - Had some dinner at Florida Cracker an old stomping ground of mine. Then off to see Rob Peck at OC Whites. Always enjoy hearing Rob play. Then it was off to see Chuck Nash and his band. Good stuff, he has a real tight group and some real good music. Great night overall!

January 19th, Richard Smith and Julie at The Corner Bar - Ran sound for an amazing guitar player and entertainer! I saw a lot of familiar faces in the crowd. I really enjoyed Richard and Julie's show. This is a show you don't want to miss if it comes to your town! Thanks George Reeves for being his friend and bringing him to The Corner Bar!

It has been a couple of months of crazy situations, loses and lack of communication that have created some changes. I am looking forward to what ever is in the future! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment