Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 9th, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - A beautiful night! This is the first of many gigs here on Wednesday nights I hope to play. I will miss this coming Wednesday I have a previous booking at Chili's.

January 10th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Small but mighty crowd. Kruz did a good job!

January 11th, Dave at Sea Jay's - Always enjoy playing this gig. Got a chance to hang out with Ed a little.

January 12th, Dave at Windrose Cafe - It's great to be on Tybee again. Great to see and play for my friends Mark and Nell.

January 13th, Savannah Song Writer Series, Tybee Edition at Doc's - Met some new guys this time and heard some good music. Thanks, Roy for letting me be a part of your night. As always, I had a good time!

After this weekend it will be good to have a couple days off. We (Theresa and I) would like to thank LeighAnn and Pete for taking care of our Penny Lane. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting,start talking! "Keepin' it Real!" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment