Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 2nd, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - There were a few folks out on this beautiful night. This was my first Wednesday of many I hope. Come check it out!

January 3rd, Dave at The Corner Bar - A pretty good night. It was good to see Kruz back in good form!

January 4th, Dave at Aunt Kate's - Sam Brown stopped down. Had fun!

January 5th, Dave at Zaharia's - It was a nasty cold night and if not for Angelica I would have probably gone home. Turned out to be a great night! Had a blast. Thanks for hanging out everyone!

January 6th, Dave at Harry's - Canceled because of bad weather. I wanted to watch the Redskins anyway.

January 7th, NorthStar with Brady Green at Zaharias - Another nasty cold night and another nice crowd! Thanks for sitting in Pete Frizzell! Thanks for hanging out with us everybody! Thanks to Angelica and staff for having us! And most of all thanks to my two friends Ed and Brady for playing with me!

I was thinking the other day that I don't play because I have to. I play because I want to. I look forward every week to trying my songs, old and new, and seeing what kind of responce I get. Thanks for letting me live my dream, stop texting start talking!!! "Keepin' It Real!" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment