Friday, September 14, 2012

September 3rd, The Big Lonesome at Arnold's - We had a great night! It was great to play some of our new music for everyone. Chris and Barry showed up. It's always good to see my old writing buddies. The next gig is October 8th. I can't wait! Thanks Fred and staff you guys are the best!

September 5th, NorthStar at Captain Stan's - It was the Captain's birthday! We played some good music. And had a nice dinner afterwards.

September 6th, Dave at The Corner Bar - A little slow but still fun. Kruz did a good job.

September 7th, NorthStar at Eclipse - In the studio with Jim and Brady we worked on mixing "Been All Around This World", "Fast As The Wind" and "Music Man".

September 7th, Dave at Sea Jay's - The start of a 3 day road trip with Theresa and Penny Lane. Had a good time. It's good to see my Jekyll Island friends. We are staying with Ed so I will see him later tonight.

September 8th, Dave at the WindRose Cafe - It was Nell's birthday! We took Nell, Mark and Randy out to lunch for Nells birthday. Later that night I played for a packed house at the WindRose. The best night I've had there.

September 9th, Savannahs Songwriter's Nicht at Doc's - My new friend and my favorite songwriter Jefferson Ross was hosting tonights show. The place was packed what a blast!

Things are getting a little crazy now. Trying to get all my projects done. Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' it Real", "Stop texting start Talking" - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment