Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 11th, Dave at The World Famous Oasis - Things were about the same in the land of the 44 tv's. It was good to be back home.

September 12th, Dave at Harry's - A beautiful evening. Nice breeze, found a close parking space that didn't cost $8 bucks and it didn't rain!

September 13t, Eclipse Recording Co (NorthStar and Jim Lamb)- Put a bass part on "Magic" one of my songs Jim is recording. Then layed down vocal and guitar on a new song I wrote for the next Eclipse Christmas CD "Christmas 1960". Also worked on "There Stands The Glass", "Let's Go Fishin'" and "Been All Around This World".

September 13th, Dave at The Corner Bar - A nice night. Kruz did a good job!

September 14th, 15th and 16th, Dave at The Big Deck Bar - Had a nice weekend. Met a lot of new folks. Saw Pat, Bob Cooper, Willy and Pete. Brian was on his own, we missed Darlene. Can't wait to get back!

Going to keep moving along on NorthStar's new CD "Keeepin' It Real". Also will be in the studio this week with Kurt (The Big Lonesome). He will be laying down some tracks. I will be re-singing "My Bird". Kurt will also be laying down a track on my Christmas song "Christmas 1960". I have a light week before Virginia so I am looking forward to getting a lot done. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting start talking. "Keepin' It Real" - David

No comments:

Post a Comment