Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 11th, NorthStar with Brady Green at Zaharias - It was threatening rain the whole gig. We had a nice crowd Rick  and Greg Baril stopped by but didn't play. We made it until 8:15pm then the rain came.

June 12th, NorthStar at Eclipse - Finished the few parts I had to change, Later that day we were lucky enough to have our good friend Denis Desloge (Va.) put the final vocal track on. Now it's time to mix.

June 13th, Jekyll Island Writers Circle at Latitude 31 - Levi Lowery, Darryl Wise. Ed Pickett and David Besley.  This was a special night with some special writers.

June 14th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Another rainy night.  Good thing I was inside. Kruz did a good job even got an encore.

June 15th, NorthStar at Captain Stans - It's always great playing behind the magic fence!

June 16th, NorthStar with Brady and Scott at Latitude 31 - Nice breeze, no bugs, good crowd and good music.

June 17th, Dave at Zaharias - Beautiful night! Great place to play!

I am looking forward to this week. We will start mixing "Keepin' It Real" Northstar. The first song to mix will be "With You/ Without You". I have spent over a week not watching the news (except the weather) and all the other crapy stuff thats on the TV these days. I still think there is a lot more good things going on (people, animals and events) than there are bad. If there is programing like that let me know I will be all over it. As for now I guess it's books for me.  Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real!"   - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment