Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April 22nd, The Big Lonesome rehearsal at  Gregg's - Had a good time hangin' and writing with the band. I can't wait until we get out playing our music!

April 23rd - NorthStar with Brady Green at Zaharias - We had a lot of help this month.  Frankie Urzetta sat in with us for the evening.  Marc Douglas Berardo sang and played a few songs and Woody Pernell played a couple (percussion). Thanks everyone see you May 14th!!!!

April 24th, Dave at The World Famous Oasis - All is well in the land of the 44 TVs! Marc and Woody stopped by. I played a couple of my new tunes for them.

April 25th, NorthStar at Eclipse -Still working on "Keepin' It Real".  Jim Stafford and Brady Green played on "Been All Around This World", track 10 on our next CD!

April 25th, NorthStar with Hugo Duarte at Latitude 31 for Writers In The Round - Hugo is a great songwriter and I was proud for Ed and I to play our songs along with his.  It was a good show!

April 26th, Dave at The Corner Bar and Writers In The Round with Hugo Duarte, Daryl Wise and David Watt Besley - I would like to thank everyone for supporting this event. I was proud to open up and be a part of this show. I know the writers really enjoyed it. Thanks Kruz for sittin' in.

April 27th,, Dave at Zaharias - It was a beautiful night!  Frankie showed up for the last half of the evening. We (Theresa and I) went out with a few of our friends after the show. We caught Jeremy's band at Scarlett's.

April 28th, NorthStar with Brady Green at Captain Stan's - It was good to get together with my friends and play some music. Also stopped by to see Jim Lamb and Mike Dyche.  They were playing next door. Jim did one of my songs "Magic".  Good job!

April 29th, Dave at Creekside - Barry Dunaway showed up.  I played our song "See You Later, So Long" and a few other request's he had.

April 30th, The Super Hacker's at Hurricane Patties - What can I say it was a blast! To share the stage with these great players once a month is an honor!

This has been a busy week. I am looking forward to getting some rest. Can't wait to see The Beach Boys on Wednesday. Will be back in the studio on Thursday.  Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real" - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment