Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 18th, Travel Day - Picked up Kristen on Jekyll Island then headed for Va. It was a nice trip. had no problems. After arriving we had dinner at the BackDraft (Jay and Annie) After dinner we were off to pick up POA at the Richmond Airport. It was good to hang out with Randy, Matt, Jorgen and T-bone.

April 19th , POA/NorthStar at Coles Point Tavern - What a night! POA kicked butt! We (NorthStar) had a slow start but quickly got on track. The highlight of the evening was when Ed and I joined POA to play Soul Shine. A proud moment!

April 20th, NorthStar at Coles Point Tavern - Saw one of my old football heroes, Tim Rutherford. We played on the same teams  right before high school. We used to meet at his house (his father was the coach) and ride to practice and the games. He later became a great running back for my high school (Fairfax High). Tim said he would be back in May (The Big Lonesome) and bring some more of my high school buddies. Enjoyed playing with Ed.  We tried some new songs.  It was fun!

April 21st, Travel Day - Got Ed and Kristen home about 6:30 pm (Jekyll Island).  I got home about 9 pm. Upon arriving home I found out my good friend and singer, songwriter Marc Douglas Berardo and his brother Chris were playing at the MillTop.  Showered and off we went.

I would like to thank Randy Watts for believing in my music all these years. He has spent a lot of time and money to help us out. Thankyou my friend! Also would like to thank Scott for having us play in his club, Coles Point Tavern. Also I would like to thank Kriten for all her help on the trip. And most of all my partner Ed for hanging out and playing our music. Thanks for letting me live my dream!  Keepin' It Real!

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment