Friday, October 14, 2011

Monday, October 3rd, Sushi - Theresa and I went out for Sushi and drinks with Gregg and Susanne.  It was good to hang out with our friends.

Tuesday, October 4th, Writing at Dave's house - Wayne and I got together to work on our new Christmas song we'll be recording for the Eclipse's Christmas CD.  It's called "I'm Not Going To Be Santa Claus This Year".

Wednesday, October 5th, Eclipse Recording Co - Wayne and I laid down the tracks for the new Christmas song.

Thursday, October 6th, The Corner Bar, - Had a great night!  Thanks Kruz and Nanna. And thanks Nick and staff!

Friday, October 7th, Eclipse Recording Co. - Mixed "Yesterday Is Gone".  I have Mike Howard coming in next week to finish up the background vocals.  Also meeting with Dan Bagan on Monday to start brainstorming for the inside and back cover of "Hopeless Romantic".  It's getting real close!

Saturday, October 8th, BarNone Biketoberfest Kickoff Party - What a night!  Saw a bunch of old friends!  I really had a good time.  Chris wants me back in December.  I don't think that will be a problem at all.  Thanks Jay and Chris.

Sunday, October 9th, Dave @ Zaharaias was cancelled due to rain and windy weather.

Monday, October 10th, The Big Lonesome @ Hurricane Patty's - Had a great "Big Lonesome" night!  All the usual characters were there.  Thanks Gregg, Frankie, Ed and Wayne, you guys played your hearts out.  Can't wait until next month.

Wednesday, October 12th, NorthStar @ Zachrys - We had a nice crowd.  It was Jonathan's birthday (Wharfratz). Thanks Barbara and staff!

Thursday, October 13th, Eclipse Recording Co - Mike Howard was in today to put down some background vocals.  I dropped some of the liner notes off to Dan Bagan.  It won't be long now!

PM, Dave @ The Corner Bar - Had a great night!  Kruz did a great job!  Nanna too!  Next Thursday will be my next gig in town (10/20).  Thanks Nick, Nanna, Cheyenne and Pat.

I had a great time this week!  I'm looking forward to NorthStar's road trip.  As I was playing last night, I was looking out at everyone and realized how lucky I really am.  Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment