Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday 3/14 - Rehearsal @ C & L Automotive - Great rehearsal, we have Wayne Johnston on board now.  I really enjoy his playing.  I am really excited with what the future will bring with this bunch of Lonesome's.  I can't wait until next Monday.

Wednesday 3/16, NorthStar @ The World Famous Oasis - We actually made a listening room out of the place after a while.  Even with the 44+ TV's.  Turned out to be a great night!

Thursday 3/17 Eclipse - Ed laid down the final track "There Stands the Glass" for our new CD "Keepin' It Real".  This CD will contain 11 songs.  I can't wait for everyone to hear it.

The Corner Bar - A miss communication left "JUST DAVE" without a gig.  I hope they get it together.  I apologize to anyone who showed up.  Hopefully this will not happen again.  Pat the owner was fair with me.  I respect him for that.

Friday & Saturday 3/18 & 19 "JUST DAVE" @ SeaJay's - It was good to be on the island.  Two great gigs.  Hung out with two great people (Ed and Kristen).  Penny Lane and myself were on our own this road trip, we missed Theresa.

Sunday 3/20 "JUST DAVE" @ Finnegan's Wake - It was a little slow but met some new folks and had a good time playing.  I can't wait until Wednesday's gig (3/23) here at Finnegan's Wake with The Big Lonesome 8-11 pm.

This has been a real busy week.  I enjoyed every minute of it.  There are a lot of things going on and I am enjoying them all.  Thanks everyone for letting me live my dream.  Keepin' It Real -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment