Sunday, December 5, 2010

Monday, 11/29 The Hackers @ Hurricane Patty's - It was a GREAT night! Everyone played great. Chris C4man sat in. He did a great job. It looks like we booked New Years Eve here at Hurricane Patty's, so make your reservations.

Tuesday, 11/30 "Just Dave" was suppose to be at Oasis, but something went wrong with the scheduling. See you in February Oasis. Talked with Peter Bonta today (Rosslyn Mountain Boys, Mary Chapin Carpenter) He is a real pro. Sent him my 1st solo CD.

Wednesday, 12/1 NorthStar @ Captain Stan's - The third coldest gig I've played, the first two were also played here. We had a little crowd though. Thanks everyone, Capt. I hope you feel better. We missed you!

Thursday, 12/2 Eclipse - In the studio doing a bass track for "Get Back in the Race" from the new NorthStar CD "Keepin' It Real" and guitar on "Is This Love Real" for my new solo CD "Hopeless Romantic". Got both tracks, it was a good day!

Friday, 12/3 "Just Dave" @ Shaughnessy's - What a great night! Had a blast! Good crowd! This is what I love doing and everyone there helped me do it. Thanks everybody! After my gig, Theresa and I went down to Cortesses to see Mr. Natural. They sounded great! I sang a Johnny Cash song and sang backup on Purple Rain. These guys were fun to watch. I'm going to miss Jim. He's a great singer and player and has become a good friend over the years. I wish him all the luck in the world on his new adventure.

Saturday, 12/4 NorthStar @ Zachry's - It was a cold and kind of a slow night! We played on and things got a lot better. This is a new gig for us, playing for some old friends. Everyone was real nice. I hope this works out, with all the good people involved, it should.

It was a great week! It was a little slow but it's slow around here this time of year. A lot of good things are happening and I'm excited about it all. Thanks again to everyone who stopped by to see "Just Dave" or "NorthStar" this week. It really means so much to us! Keepin' It Real - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment