Tuesday, September 14, 2010

9-7 Hurricane Patty's, Those Guys - Okay night! Great seeing friends!

9-8 Captain Stan's, NorthStar - We had a lot of fun. Started recording for our live CD. I think we got some songs to work with. Thanks for the dinner, Stan. It's a pleasure working with you.

9-10 Finnegan's Wake, Those Guys - Had a pretty good night playing. Shade McQuade and his partner shared the night with us.

9-11 Latitude 31/Rah Bar, NorthStar - This was one of the best nights playing I've had in years. I want to thank Ed and Latitude 31/Rah Bar for a very enjoyable evening. I won't forget this one soon!

In closing, I'm excited about the upcoming week. Will be spending some time in the studio working on "Hopeless Romantic my upcoming CD. Get to play with the guys this week and getting ready to go camping with Barry and Lydia. Life couldn't be better. "Keepin' It Real" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment