Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9-13 Jack & Diane's, Fernandina, FL - Went to my NSAI songwriting meeting. Haven't been for a while. It was good to see Chris. Also a good writer from Jax, think his name was Tim. Played "The Bunny Man Blues" and "Oil and Water". The second song I co-wrote with a girl from NSAI, Beverly. It was a good time.

9-14 Eclipse - Was in the studio with Woody. He did a great job on Yankee Lady going on my new CD Hopeless Romantic. I'm excited about this CD again, it's getting close.

Hurricane Patty's, Those Guys - There wasn't a huge crowd, but we played great! Good job guys!

9-15 Oasis, Solo - Ed had some business to take care of in Virginia so I was on my own at Oasis. Met some great people. Did a 3 and 1/2 hour set. Had a great time. I'll be back solo on Oct 26th.

9-16 Oasis, Those Guys - Had a good time! Rock on! from the folk guy!

9-17 McCharacter's, Those Guys - Had a great night! A lot of people sat in, too many to remember. The one I enjoyed most was the owner, he played and sang Mustang Sally. Great job!

9-18 McCharacter's, Those Guys - Okay night, made it through.

In closing, I had a good week playing. Got some things done in the studio. Virginia coming soon. I need a break! Getting real excited about my new adventure. Life is good. Thanks for your support everybody! "Keepin' It Real" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment