Saturday, May 20, 2023

April 24th, Retrophonics Studio - Jim and I worked on a new track for project #6 "I'm Such A Fool". We also have a pretty good mix on "I Feel Love".

April 25th, OFF - Working on a new tune "Games".

April 26th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It looked like rain but we got lucky. There were clouds over our heads for most of the evening. Good to have Frankie with us but we missed Sue.

April 27th, Bagan and Company- Dan and I finished The Big Lonesome's new CD packaging. We will get Theresa to proof, then order. Finally! Next we will start working on Poor-Dum my new solo release.  

April 27th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at The Beacon- It was a nasty night, lucky we were inside. We had a nice crowd having such bad weather. See you on May 1st!

April 28th, DAVE Aunt Kate's - The day started out looking like a wash, but the sun came out and it turned out beautiful. A perfect day to be on the porch by the water.

April 29th, The Butcher's Party - Cancelled rescheduled for May 4th!

May 1st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I went out there in the morning and hung out. Brian, Jake and a bunch of others said that no one would be sitting out in the wind (it was 20 mph or so). They know better than me so we canceled. See you here May 5th and 7th.

I hope to get two acoustic guitar tracks down for a project with The North Star Band. Also we'll continue mixing on Poor-Dum my new solo CD. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!   Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment