Monday, April 3, 2023

March 18th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Frankie at Borrillo's - We were cancelled due to the weather. Delia and Geri have sold their place, Amy and William I think are the new owners, so far our schedule will stay the same.

March 19th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I thought it was going to be to cold but it turned out to be a pretty nice afternoon. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff! 

March 20th, Retrophonics Studios - Sue will be finishing her parts on Poor-Dum my new solo release, next will be Tony.

March 21st, Songwriter's Night at The Beacon Listening Room - Rachael Grubb and Michael Jordon were great! The audience was great! Bob was great! It was a real good time. See you next month April 18th!

Dave, Michael, Rachel and Bob

March 22nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - As always, we had a great evening! Michael Houpt showed up, it was good to see our old friend. Also we met a singer songwriter Maddy Walsh. See you next week!

March 23rd, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on the layout for The Big Lonesome Rides Again.

March 23rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at The Beacon - We had a nice night, see you in 2 weeks!

March 24th, The St. Augustine Fish House and Oyster Co - We had a great night! Looking forward to a couple days off.

Tony Scozzaro will be in the studio with me on Monday working on Poor-Dum my new solo release. I'm hoping to get together with Dan at Bagan and Company to continue work on The Big Lonesome Rides Again. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment