Tuesday, October 18, 2022

September 26th, Retrophonics Studios - I'm looking forward to hearing Frankie's take on three tunes I wrote "I Feel Love", "Twilight" and "I'm So Gone" written with Chris McVey for my 5th solo CD called Poor-Dum.

September  27th - I had the day off. I wrote a new song "The Fool".

September 28th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Canceled due to the weather, Hurricane Ian.

September 29th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - Canceled due to the weather, Hurricane Ian.

September 30th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Canceled due to weather, Hurricane Ian.

October 1st, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at San Sebastian Winery - It turned out to be a beautiful evening. It's hard to believe that it can be so crazy one day and so nice the next. That's the beauty and danger of living in this wonderful state of Florida and Mother Nature. Thanks Kyle and staff you guys are the best!

October 2nd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Again, a beautiful afternoon on the porch by the water. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff you guys are the best!

I'm not in the studio this week, Retrophonics Studios had some flooding. Jim said he will be back up next week. Looking forward to the "LIVE" show on Tuesday. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 


No comments:

Post a Comment