Thursday, July 14, 2022

July 5th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I had Sue in to play on 3 tracks "Life Goes On", "Get Along Little Pony" and "The Hunter". She kicked butt! 

July 5th, Bagan and Company "LIVE" - We had a great show. There were a few mishaps at the last minute that created some problems but Clay, Amanda and Dan resolved them. Thanks Michael Jordon for sharing your music with us!

inside Live

July 6th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We had a great evening show but it was hot! See you guys next week! Thanks Abe, Albert and staff!

July 7th, Bagan and Company  - Dan and I worked on some ideas for our first Best of "LIVE" shows. I am excited about this project, we have hours of videos to go through but this will be something special.

June 7th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie Pelican Landing - We ad a great night! The last gig of the week with the band and it was a good one. Thanks Jeff, Jennifer and staff you guys are the best!

June 8th, 9th and 10th, DAVE at The Big Deck - I had a great Friday but started feeling a little off. By the time I packed up I was feeling worse. Somehow I made it through Saturday night's gig. Sunday morning, when I saw Brian having coffee, I asked if he would cut me loose so I could get home to my bed. I made it home around noon and started my recovery. Thanks Big Deck it was fun while it lasted, see you August 12th, 13th and 14th.

I'm getting some rest, feeling better, to get back out there this week. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 


No comments:

Post a Comment