Friday, April 22, 2022

April 4th, Retrophonics Studios - We worked on "Juke Joint" a Gregg Chirico tune we recorded with The Big Lonesome.

April 5th, Carpetbaggers and Alex Richman at Bagan and Company "LIVE" - Alex was great! We had a good show, thanks for your support!

April 6th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Another great Wednesday until the rain came!

April 7th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on the art work for "Juke Joint (on the Rivah)".  Hopefully to release it next week.

April 7th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue,Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - What a great night. A real pleasure to share the stage with these three talents!

April 8th 9th and 10th, DAVE at The Big Deck - It's always a great time in Cedar Key. It was the weekend of Art Festival, the first one I've played at in all the years I've been coming here. There were a lot of tents and the parking was worse than usual. I had to park at the grocery store and be shuttled to the gig. The highlight of the weekend had to be Sunday when Jean and Trip Irwin stopped by and we all cried along while I did a version of "Tin Roof Shanties". They both looked great. I hope I see more of them in the future. It was nice to meet Trip's girl Cooper. I miss Shelton. Thanks Darlene, Bryan and staff you guys are the best!

Jean, Dave and Trip

I'm looking forward to getting together with Jim at Retrophonics and working on "Juke Joint (on the Rivah)" written by Gregg Chirico and adding a vocal track to "Rocket" a new tune that will appear on Say Grace our 3rd Carpetbaggers release. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment