Wednesday, January 12, 2022

December 27th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at San Sebastian Winery - Frankie wasn't able to make the gig because of a doctors appointment, but we played on and had a great time. The weather couldn't have been better, a great crowd, a great place. See you back here on February 5th! 

Also I had a zoom meeting with The North Star Band members getting ready for our release "Then and Now" a double CD 20 songs.

December 28th, Private Party - Mike and Rene were great hosts! We really enjoyed playing music for you both and everyone else. Maybe we will be back again before you guys leave in May.

December 29th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We had a great night! The place was packed!

December 30th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - A lot of new faces out there. We made some new friends tonight!

December 31st, The Seiners at Wee Pub, Jekyll Island - I had a blast playing with my brother Ed and hanging out with Kristen, Theresa and Braylen. Happy New Year to all!!

The Seiners 2022

I'm looking forward to getting into the studio with Jim, I have 2 new tunes to lay down "The Hunter" and "Shines A Light". I can't wait. Hopefully this week Dan and I will release another one of The Big Lonesome tunes either "Sweet River Girl" written by Wayne Johnston or "Complicated World" written by Marc Berardo and yours truly. We will also be adding more ideas to our cover with the next couple releases. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!!  -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment