Monday, May 3, 2021

April 26th - A much needed day off. I have a bunch of things I have been putting off doing around the house.  We went to Braylen's baseball game at 5, they played great!

April 27th, DAVE at The Wee Pub, Jekyll Island, GA- It was a longer drive than I'm use to for a gig during the week, also a different night. I met some nice folks and had a little trouble with my amp rack. But I was still able to do the gig. The reuben sandwich and salad were good.  I got home safe about 12:30 am.

April 28th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings -What a night! The place was packed! We saw a lot of friends we haven't seen in forever, I'm glad they are getting out. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff you guys are the best!

April 29th, Bagan and Company - We put a plan together for the new "Live And A Little Touched" DVD and the cover shot for the new Carpetbaggers CD "Back Again".

April 29th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Corner Bar - We had another great night at the Corner Bar! Thanks for supporting Carpetbaggers music!

Dave

Tony

Sue

Frankie

April 30th - Aunt Kate's - It was a beautiful evening, that's until 7pm, then a rain came in. I was able to get my gear out of the way thanks to my fisherman friends Doug and Randy who gave me fair warning. 

May 1st, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at San Sebastian Winery - What a nice night! I'm happy we are doing shows at this venue. Thanks Kyle and staff you, guys are the best! See you the first Saturday in June!

May 2nd, DAVE Aunt Kate's - The rain they called for in the afternoon never came. I made up my hour from Friday, played from 12:30 to 4:30. I had a great time. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff you guys are the best!

Tony will be in the studio this week putting on a few guitar tracks. Looking forward to our "Live" Show with special guest Michael Howard. Also hope to get a live version after the show on Tuesday of "Upside Down" for my new "Live And A Little Touched" project. Brother Ed is sending pictures to add to the "Midnight Blue" video. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html



No comments:

Post a Comment