Monday, April 19, 2021

April 12th - We worked around the yard and we are hooked! TT and I watched The Tutors for the rest of the day.

April 13th, DAVE at St. Augustine Fish House and Oyster Bar - It ad a nice evening! Don't know many people there anymore but the place looks real nice. See you here with the band "Carpetbaggers" on April 23rd.

April 14th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - What a nice night! There was a great crowd and I was playing with two great players. We tried "Hot Rod Lincoln". I haven't done that in a good while.

Dave, Sue, Tony photo: W. Westcott

April 15th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Corner Bar - What a night! The place was packed! It was good to see Don Oja Dunaway, JC, Dino and Martin. See you here Monday for Songwriters Night.

April 16th,  Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Tides Oyster Co. - What a nasty rainy night. I got loaded in right before the rain. Sue called and couldn't find anywhere to park so I came outside to help her find parking and help with her gear. We both started out the night soaked. As always the crowd was great and we had a great time! See you the third Friday of next month. By the way the Swiss Mushroom burger was great!

April 17th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at San Sebastian Winery - The weather didn't look promising all day but when I got ready to leave it was beautiful outside. We had a great night maybe not under the stars but at least the rain held off until we were packed to leave. See you the first Saturday of next month.

April 18th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I went to set up and Dave and I decided it was going to be nasty all day. Well, the only nice part of the day was when I was suppose to be playing. Sometimes it happens that way. 

Looking forward to being in the studio with Jim and Frankie finishing background vocals and Frankie adding some tomtom's to "Come On". Also looking forward to working with Dan Bagan this week maybe finishing up our "Live And A Little Touched" project. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!  Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment