Monday, June 15, 2020

May 18th, DAVE at Retrophonics Studios - We worked on the last 3 songs "My Tractor", "Come On" and "Telephone Lightning" for my new solo CD "Back Again". All the songs are arranged and now I need to stop by Bagan and Company to get copies made for Frankie, Sue, Tony, Brady and Woody. They are the A-Team. George already lent his great talent to a few tracks before he headed back to NC.

May 19th, OFF - We're going to put a bed together that TT ordered for the new guest room. Hopefully Brianna will help, she is more patient than I am. I went on a couple of errands to get things together for the Bagan and Company "Live" Show Monday 8pm to 9pm and Brianna had finished putting together the bed by the time I got back. I changed strings and mess around in the yard.

May 20th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grille and Wings - We had a great night! It's still tough to keep up the 3 hour set but I guess I'll get back into the swing of it. Sue sounded great, as always (what a pro). Brady Green stopped by, he will join Sue and I starting next week, May 27th at Hurricane Grille and Wings. Thanks for coming out everybody and thanks Abe and staff you guys are the best!

May 21st, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at The Corner Bar - Our first night back since the middle of March. We have a great audience and they braved coming out to see us. Thanks for getting us back Pat and thanks for your support everyone. See you next Thursday!

March 22nd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice night out on the porch by the water! I lost a lot if gigs during this pandemic, all of my out of town gigs and most of my in town gigs. Brian at Aunt Kate's and Abe from Hurricane Grill and Wings really came through for me. Also Bagan and Company for our Live shows that we will continue to do the last Monday of every month 1st one is May 25th 8pm to 9pm.

March 23rd - I bought Braylen a fish and all the things you need for a fish for his birthday. That what he wanted. Theresa and I spent most of the day watching to make sure he would live.

March 24th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It turned out to be a nice afternoon by the water on the porch. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff you guys are the best!

Looks like next week is going to be a busy one, hope to see you out there! Keepin' It Real! -david

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Hopefully)
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment