Wednesday, May 6, 2020


April 7th -Yard work.

April 8th - Made a yard video of a song Ed Pickett and I wrote "Carry On" after yard work.

April 9th, Bagan and Company - We are going to do a live stream tonight. It was just me (we are still keeping social distancing). I wish everyone could have been there. The show went great except I kept forgetting words and chords. Besides that, Dan did a great job and Theresa helped out.  There will be another show next week, let's see what the situation is, maybe I won't be by myself.

April 10th - I went by Dan's this morning and talked about our plans for next week, then yard work. I finished another new song "Come On Come On"

April 11th - I started digging out the fire pit, I have a mountain of brush to burn. Started another new tune.

April 12th - I'm still digging out the fire pit, it has been full of old soot. Happy Easter!

April 13th - Did my Monday rounds, I went to the bank, Tractor Supply and Speedway. I made a new yard video "Back In The Fire"

April 14th - Depending on the weather, maybe I will burn all the stuff I've been saving that needs to go. Braylen has been bugging me about it for 3 or 4 days.

April 15th - Yard work.

April 16th, Bagan and Company - I did another live show by myself. I had a great time, but miss the band. Maybe next week!

April 17th - Yard work.

April 18th - Yard work.

April 19th - Yard work, did another yard video "Sally".

April 20th - I was told this morning that my brother William Wade Besley had passed away. I'm going to miss him. I think he was really in a lot of pain these last few years. He is in heaven now with the rest of our family. If you have family still on this earth tell them you love them a lot.

April 21st - Yard work.

April 22nd - Yard work.

April 23rd, Bagan and Company - Alright! We have the band! We had a great show, really enjoyed hang in' out with my friends. Looking forward to next week!

April 24th, Went by Dan's to start making plans for next week's show.

April 25th - Yard work.

April 26th - Yard work.

April 27th - Yard work.

April 28th - Yard work.

April 29th - Did a yard video on a new tune "Safe Travels" It's an instrumental I wrote for my brother William.

It's been an interesting couple of months. I'm happy it seems like I am going to start playing again. I've enjoyed hang in' out at the house with family. I enjoyed our weekly live shows at Bagan and Company Live. I've written a few new tunes I hope to record when it's safe. I look forward to seeing you all out on the road. Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Hopefully)
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment