Wednesday, December 5, 2018

November 19th, DAVE and George at Retrophonics Studio - We got templates for 5 songs today and resang the vocals. The trip has begun, can't wait to see what we come up with. Worked on: Change The World - Don't Stare At The Sun - This Prison We once Called Home - Home - So Long Boys

November 19th, Songwriters Night at Corner Bar - What a crew, we had tonight Dave Rudolf, Mark Evans, Bob and I. Dave and Mark are special guys was proud to share the stage with them. Bob always brings his A game. I would have been a little happier if I could have remembered  the words to a couple of my songs (sorry George).

November 20th, IAUGI Studios - Dan and I worked on "Good-Bye Good-Bye" trying to finsh before Saturday. Also did a little bit of laying out for our new "LiVE @ Tha Corner Bar" CD that will soon be released.

November 20th, DAVE at Chianti Room - I had a nice afternoon out on the porch. Come check out the best happy hour in town!

November 21st, IAUGI Studios - More work on "Good-Bye Good-Bye" it's getting real close.

November 21st, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had Laurence with me tonight. We had a nice crowd, had a good time out on the sidewalk!

November 22nd, IAUGI Studios - We finished "Good-Bye Good-Bye" will be released Saturday November 24th!

November 22nd, Happy Thanksgiving! - Jay and I went out to The Corner Bar and had our Turkey Dinner (Theresa, Brianna and Braylen were in Virginia.). It was great!

November 24th - Private Party

November 25th, DAVE at Creekside - I had George and Laurence with me tonight. We were inside the weather was not looking so good (rain) and it was a bit chilly for everyone except Laurence. Thanks Creekside for a wondeful evening!

Looking forward to getting back to Retrophonics. We are going to get the templates for 4 more songs "Sweet Rose Of Mine", "Secondary Dominence", "Do I Ever Cross Your Mind" and "The Ink Has Dried". We also released our new video "Good-Bye Good-Bye" check it out! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment