Monday, September 10, 2018

August 13th, NORTHSTAR at Creekside - What a great night! The weather didn't cooperate but it didn't slow down the crowd. They were eating dinner outside with their unbrella's out. Eddie was in Pennsylvainia so Rob Peck took his place for the evening. He did a great job, along with Brady Frankie and I. We were joined through the night by Uncle Charles and Dewey Via. It doesn't get any better than this. I really enjoyed the evening and am looking forward to playing with Dewey and Rob along with Mike Howard at our Songwriters Night on August 17th at the Corner Bar. Also Dr. Bill, Gary and Steve Beck were in the house. Thnaks Creekside, see you October 15th!

August 14th - We had dinner with Mike Howard and his lovely wife Joyce at The Back 40. Great dinner and great time! We will do this again in September. Check the place out!

August 15th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Another hot day out on the sidewalk. When I started nobody was there, figured I'd just start playing and maybe make an early night of it. The place was full when I finished. I can never figure it out. I was sorry to hear JJ was leaving. He will be missed. I'm sure he will do good wherever he goes, good luck my friend.

August 16th, IAUGI Studios - We worked on "LOVE" and it is going to be great! Can't wait to get back in and work more on it next week.

August 16th, DAVE at the Corner Bar - It was just me and Brady, Frankie had a church practice. We had a wonderful night. The St. Augustine Sunrise Rotary Club showed up. Along with the rest of our friends and a few new faces, it was a crowded evening.

August 17th, DAVE at Chianti Room - A hot but fun day on the porch. I covered for my friend Mike Howard who was taking a week off.

August 18th, Retrofonics Studio - I saw an old friend Jim Devito today. I have some 2" tape from The North Star Band I wanted him to copy onto Pro Tools along with 4 other 1/4' reels. I am very excited to hear these tapes. It's been years since I have seen my friend Jim. It was great to sit in the studio and talk for awhile. It brought back some old memories.

August 18th, DAVE at Zaharias - Brady joined me tonight. We had a nice crowd and a good time playing. Thanks Angelika and staff!

August 19th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A nice afternoon out by the water. What a beautiful place!

Looking forward to our Songwriters Night this week, we miss Bob Paterson, he's up north. Also to getting back in the studio with Dan at IAUGI Studios. Can't wait to hear from Jim at Retrophonics, hope to hear from Barry from Cave Canem Studios and Laurence "Live At The Corner Bar" CD he's been working on. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment