Thursday, May 31, 2018

April 24th, IAUGIE Studios - I don't have a gig so I stopped by IAUGIE Studios to do a little work on our new project "Live And A Little Touched".

April 25th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - This was my last gig with Laurence Stevenson until I see him in Canada. It was a great but sad night. I will miss my friend. See you all next week, I will do my best to carry on without "The Fiddler".

April 26th, DAVE at IAUGIE Studios - More work on "So Long Boys". Dan is doing a great job!

April 26th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady,Laurence and George were with me tonight. This will be Laurence and George's last night for a while. Frankie had a church rehearsal and was unable to make it. We had a big crowd, a fitting last night for two great players. I will see George in Cashiers,NC at the end of June. And will see Laurence in Canada the end of July. I am going to miss these great players and friends. I will be impatiently awaiting their return in the fall!

April 27th - OFF

April 28th, DAVE at Tides Oyster Co. - I was a little under the weather but made it through the gig. This is a great new venue, come on out and see what you think. I'll be back June 30th! Thanks Felicia and staff!

April 29th, Private Party - It was Susan Fournier's retirement party. Thanks Tom Ostrander you threw a great party! Jim represented well with his ribs and rum cake!

May 1st, DAVE at the Chianti Room - A nice afternoon out on the porch. Come and check out the best happy hour in town! I will be back at this venue May 15th from 3 to 6pm!

May 2nd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - A nice evening on the sidewalk I missed Laurence though!

May 3rd, DAVE at IAUGIE Studio - We are getting close to finishing "So Long Boys".

May 3rd,, DAVE at the Corner Bar - It was just me and Brady tonight. Frankie was a little under the weather. Great crowd! Great fun! See you in two weeks (May 16th).

May 4th, 5th and 6th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Friday was a good start. The Nicks Brothers and Jodie Stratton were in the audience. Saturday afternoon was nice until about 3pm when it started to rain enough to call it a day. Sunday afternoon was the end of a long day even though I was tired it was still nice to sit out on the deck and play. I had a good weekend over all. I'll see you back here on May 20th! Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff!

May 6th, DAVE at the Gamble rogers Festival - I played by myself this year and it was a blast! I saw a bunch of songwriters I don't see that often. I also had the chance to at least say hey to most of them. I hope it was a success, it looked like it was. See you next year!

Another busy week. Looking forward to Virginia and the show with The North Star Band. I have been in touch with everyone on the internet and actually talked to my old band mate Lou on the phone. I love St. Augustine and all the great players and friends I have, but it will be nice to hang out with my old band mates for a couple of days. It's been 35 years since we played our last gig. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Early detection can save your life! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Keepin' It Real!!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment