Tuesday, November 7, 2017

October 24th, Wet Music Benefit - I played a half hour of my music to help raise money for some musician friends that flooded during Hurricane Irma. It was a nice event. I had a good time.

October 25th, Hurricane Grill and Wings - They were closed for renovations.  See you next week.

October 26th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Frankie joined me tonight. Brady was still under the weather.  I had a nice crowd. My Dad was in the audience. Hopefully it will be the three of us next week. I think it's about time for George and Laurence to show up too. This is going to be an exciting winter for music. I can't wait!

October 27th, DAVE at Zaharia's - It was a blast! It's always fun to play this venue. Angelika and staff are the best.

October 28th - OFF

October 29th, DAVE atCreekside - Frankie joined me again this evening. We set up inside. It was windy and cold outside. We had a nice crowd and played some good music. I saw an old friend and a great musician Steve Shanholtzer, he was having dinner.

It's been a pretty relaxing week. I made some music with my friend Frankie. I missed Brady. I did a lot of yard work. I figured out my new sound board and watched the movie "Wake The Dead". It had a few of my songs in it. Good job Michael Luceri! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Listen to my music on Spotify! Check out my videos on YouTube! Keepin' It real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment