Sunday, October 29, 2017

October 9th, NorthStar at Creekside was cancelled. Creekside closes on Mondays until February. Judy offered us another day of the week, but after talking to the band members, we decided to wait until Creekside re-opens on Mondays. Our next NorthStar date at Creekside will be February 12th.  If anything changes I will let you know. Thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing you next year at the wonderful and fabulous Creekside!

October 10th - OFF

October 11th, Travel Day - Theresa, Frankie and I headed north to Hague, VA and Cole Point Tavern. We arrived at about 2 am. The trip was uneventful trip, but long. We are ready to get some rest before the start of this long weekend.

October 12th, DAVE and Frankie at Coles Point Tavern - Our first night was a little slow but had a nice bunch of folks that stayed with us for the evening.

October 13th, NorthStar AT Coles Point Tavern - Eddie made it in about 15 minutes after we starteD. We had a spot ready for him and then the game was on. What a fantastic night! A big crowd, we played well. Everything was perfect!

October 14th, NorthStar at Coles Point Marina - We played Creeky's "One More Time" party. It's an annual event to raise money for the Fire Department. We are so proud to be a part of this event and hope to be there next for the next one!

October 14th, Bob Margolin and NorthStar at Coles Point Tavern - We opened up for the great Bob Margolin. It was a nice show. We had to work out a few bugs but made it through. Frankie and I backed up Bob Margolin.  Then after a few tunes Eddie joined us on guitar for the rest of the show. Bob is a true pro and one of the nicest guys you will meet in the business. I worked for him in the early 80's and am proud to call him my friend. It is a real honor to back-up this great entertainer! Man what a night!

October 15th, Travel Day - We made it home about 7 pm. It wasn't a bad trip back, but ran into some traffic in South Carolina and a little in Georgia but overall a pretty uneventful return drive.

It's good to be home, but what a great time I had. Thanks Chris and Ann, Matt, Randy, Mike and Sandra, Creeky and Joel. We could not make these trips without your help.  You guys are the best!  Also thanks to Eddie and Frankie I'm so proud to play with my NorthStar band mates! And I can't say enough about my friend Bob Margolin. What an honor. I hope we can do this again. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Check out my music on Spotify and my videos on YouTube! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment