Thursday, August 18, 2016

August 9th, NorthStar at Oasis - Eddie could not make the gig so my friend Brent Byrd joined me. What a treat!

August 10th, DAVE at Hurricane Grille & Wings - I had a nice night out on the sidewalk. The weather held off. Denny Blue stopped by.

August 11th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Brady Green was under the weather so I was solo tonight. I had a great time.  It's good to hang with my friends and play some music!

August 12th, 13th and14th, DAVE at The Big Deck Raw Bar - I always look forward to this trip. Once again Bryan, Darlene and staff were the best. I went out and heard Kerry Gordon.  He's a talented guy. He also stopped down and hung with me Friday and Saturday after his gig. Great to hang with Pete Frizzell and Pat. A great weekend!

I hope to get with Barry at Cave Canem Studios to work on our new Besley/Reeves/Hagood/ Dunaway tune "All My Heroes Weren't Zeros".  Also I hope to get a hold of Dan Bagan IAUGI Studios. We have a new video series idea. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't Liter! Smile it might brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save you life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment