Monday, December 7, 2015

November 30th, The Hackers at Hurricane Patty's - We had a great night! I look forward to this monthly gig. Come check it, out the new owners have done a great job with the place! See you the last Monday of the month.

December 1st, George's Place - Brady, Laurence and I joined George at his place on the beach for a writing session. After throwing a few ideas around, we came up with an instrumental. This one of my favorite things to do. I'm going get a chance to write each week with my friends.

December 1st, DAVE at the Chianti Room - This place was packed! I might have been my best day there ever! I had a chance to hang out with my friend Michael Howard. He will be at our songwriters night on December 21st at The Corner Bar.

December 2nd, DAVE at Hurricane Grille and Wings - Laurence Stevenson performed with me tonight out on the sidewalk. It's always good to hang with the Fiddler.

December 3rd, DAVE at The Corner Bar @ Gypsy Cab Co. - The gang was all here, Brady, George, Laurence and I. We had a great crowd! Great time! This was Laurence's last gig until after the holidays.

December 4th, 5th, and 6th, DAVE and Theresa at Anna Maria Island - We took a few days off to hang out on the west coast. We had a super awesome time visiting some of the local haunts, Duffy's, Slims and Ugly Grouper to name a few. But it was really the best to hang with my friends from Fairfax Chuck, Dara, Bill, Barb and Joanne. Sorry we missed you Janel, we tried!

I hope to get together with Dan at IAUGI Studios and finish up our idea for my new T-shirt. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it will brighten everyones day, even yours! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' it Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment