Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January 13th, NorthStar at Creekside - It was a nasty night so we set up in the Marsh Room. We had a pretty nice crowd. It was great to get together with Brady Green, George Reeves and Frankie Urzetta! We missed Ed Pickett, he was in Virginia. However, we did get a special treat, Rick Meyer, my old bandmate from Ludwell Newton stopped by and played a couple songs and hung out for the night. Our next gig is Monday, February 9th at Creekside 5 to 9 pm

January 14th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Cancelled due to the weather!

January 15th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - I had Gentleman George Reeves and Laurence "the fiddler" Stevenson with me tonight! Kruz did a nice set! This is always a great place to play!

January 16th, DAVE at The Conch House - I like this gig I hope to play here for a long time! Thanks Dagan and Julie!

January 17th, DAVE at Zaharias - I had Laurence"the fiddler"Stevenson with me tonight! It was cold out so Angelica asked if we could start an hour early. We played from 5 to 8 pm. The place was packed even in this weather! I have booked at least a gig a month at this great place!

January 18th, DAVE at The Farmers Market Marineland - One of my best yet! Thanks Sloan and Julie you guys are the best!

I hope to get together with Barry at Cave Canem Studio to get "Mr. Song to Evil People" ready for mixing and mastering. Thanks for letting me live my dream! If something doesn't feel right don't put it off, get it checked out by a doctor it could extend or save your life! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment