Wednesday, August 13, 2014

August 5th, DAVE at The World Famous Oasis - All is well in the land of the 44 TVs. I will no longer be doing any Tuesdays at Hurricane Patty's, but I will still be playing with The Super Hackers.

August 6th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Had a first, I was rained on twice in one gig! Still had a good time, just worked a little harder!

August 7th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - What a blast playing for my friends on Thursday evenings! Kruz did a nice set! The Fernando Dancers were in rare form! It was good to see my friend and fellow musician Sam Brown!

August 8th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Looked like rain but it fooled us. I set up inside! Lydia and her friend stopped by.  We talked about a few ideas for my new CD "Mr. Song To Evil People". Thanks for your help Lydia!

August 9th, DAVE w/Frankie Urzetta at Ztaharias - It was great to be back at Zaharias.  We missed Angelika though (she is in Greece). As always Frankie kicked butt! It was good to see all my friends! Stopped by The Sunset Grille afterwards and had a beer. Saw some old friends Pete, PT and Kevin. On a sad note KT (Katie) passed away after a long illness my heart goes out for Walt and his loss. She was a kind spirit and will be missed!

August 10th, DAVE at Harry's - The weather held off so I got to play! It was fun but hot as hell! Captain Tom stopped by it was good to hang out and chat with my old friend!

I hope to be with Dan in IAUGI Studios this week working on the layout for my new CD. I'm excited! Looking forward to getting together with NorhtStar art Creekside on Monday! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment