Tuesday, April 8, 2014

March 31st, The Hackers at Hurricane Patty's - Had a big crowd! Ron Norris did a great job!

April 1st, DAVE at Hurricane Patty's - George Reeves was with me and thats always a treat! I would also like to thank Ron Norris for getting up and playing!

April 2nd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Finally a nice night! Met some players tonight Sam and Rod. Monte also stopped by.  It's always good seeing my drumming friend!

April 3rd, DAVE at The Corner Bar - The place was off the charts! George Reeves and Laurence Stevenson played with me! Ron Norris got up and played! Kruz did some songs! Dave Johnson and Barry Dunaway were also in the house. Everyone did a great job! What a night!

April 4th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I set up inside and it was the biggest crowd I have ever seen in the bar area! Laurence Stevenson stopped by for most of the night and played! Thanks Laurence! Afterwards Theresa, Richard and I stopped by and saw Mr. Natural and after that The Dewey Via Band.

April 5th, DAVE at Delandapoloosa - Did two shows, went OK! Had some friend down from St. Augustine that was the best part of the day hanging out with them! Did meet the owners of The BrickHouse and look forward to getting in there in the future, so all was not lost!

April 6th, DAVE at Harry's - George Reeves and Laurence Stevenson were with me again! What a blast!

April 7th, Barry and Lydia's - George, Deborah, Theresa and I were invited to dinner with the Dunaway's. It was a great time! Barry read us his list for Lydia. Great food! Great stories! Great time!

Looking forward to the studio this week. I hope to get Laurence in for some violin tracks! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment