Monday, October 28, 2013

October 22nd, DAVE at Hurricane Patty's - It was good to be home. The night was awful (rain). There wasn't a lot of folks but we had a good time anyway!

October 23rd, DAVE at Eclipse - Rusty Springfield was in to cut a couple of bass tracks. "Be Mine" and "What Dreams Are Made Of".

October 23rd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a little slow but always enough people to keep playing for!

October 24th, DAVE at Eclipse - I doubled a guitar part on a song I co-wrote with Regina Washington "Chasing After The Wind". Frankie is going to release this song on his upcoming CD.

October 24th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Had a great night! Kruz did a good job! We also had a special appearance by Hunter who sang a song for us!

October 25th, 26th and 27th, DAVE at The Big Deck Bar - This was one of the best weekends I've ever had a this great place (Cedar Key). Thanks to all the great people I played for.  You made it a special weekend!

I will be in the studio Thursday working on my new CD "Mr Song To Evil People". Also I am turning the corner on two new songs I am writing. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment