Tuesday, June 11, 2013

May 3rd thru June 2nd,Virginia Trip - Dave and Theresa - First of all we both got to visit our family and friends. Had lunch with Randy Watts (brought him some equipment). Went fishing at Belvedere Beach with my Dad and Uncle Charlie. Got to hang out with Bob, Denis and Ray (Kill Devil).  Also watch them play. There were so many other old friends I saw it was a blast! Thanks for the invite Chris and Robin and Happy Anniversary!

June 4th, Hurricane Patty's - It's good to be back home. Brady Green sat in!

June 5th, Eclipse - NorthStar/DAVE - Got a mix on "I'm Flying", "This Romance Just Went Bust" and "Poor-dom" for the next NorthStar CD.  Also fooled around with some ideas for "Took Off Like A Rocket".

June 5th, Hurricane Grill; and Wings - Rain out!

June 6th, The Corner Bar - Had a nice crowd! Kruz did a good job! Dave Johnson and Mark Dobes stopped by.  It was good to hang out for a bit!

June 7th, 8th and 9th, The Big Deck Raw Bar - What a great weekend! Dennis and Chris showed up (they were camping and said it was a great site). Always good to see Pete, Pat and Willy.

I hope to be in the studio this week with Ed and Brady. We will be working on "Evil People" a song for my next solo CD and "If I had a Boat" for the new NorthStar CD. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking.  "Keepin' it Real!" - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment