Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 7th, Dave/ The Big Lonesome at Eclipse - Layed down a new track "2 Manatees Kissin'" for my new CD. Listened to another track I had cut a long time ago "My Closest Friend".  I'm glad I found the track in the archives, but I am going to have to re-cut it. Frankie showed up and we spent some time on some of our new songs. "Don't Ever Let it Get You Down" a song I wrote with Chris McVey, and " Wait a Minute", a song written by Herb Petersen. Gove Srivenor stopped by and checked out some of the tunes.

May 7th, Dave at Hurricane Patty's -Had a pretty nice crowd. Sam Brown stopped by.

May 8th, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Had a nice crowd. At least the weather was good for a change!

May 9th, Dave at The Corner Bar - I was a little under the weather but made it through. Kruz did a good job (his 100th sit in).

May 10th/11th, Dave at SeaJays - Both nights were kind of quite but I was sick as a dog. Had plenty of time to rest between gigs somehow I made it.

May 12th, Savannah Singer Songerwriter Tybee Edition at the American Legion Post 154 - Happy Mothers Day! I drove up to Tybee had some lunch (Huc-A-Poos), then drove to the Legion and passed out in my truck to wait for the show. I always enjoy hanging out with other song writers. Jefferson Ross was in the audience (one of my favorite writers). I had a blast.  Got in my truck and drove back home. Thanks Roy!

I am going to be working on my new CD this week "Mr. Song to Evil people".  When I am finished I should have about 24 songs to pick from. I plan on putting 10 songs on the CD. The rest of the songs will end up on NorthStars next release or my solo CD #4. Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Stop texting, start talking".  " Keepin' It Real!" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment