Monday, December 3, 2012

November 27th, Dave at The World Famous Oasis - Things went okay in the land of the 44 TVs. I will return sometime in Febuary. Also will be some NorthStar dates!

November 28t, Dave at Creekside - It was a nasty night so I had to use my inside voice.

November 29th, Private Party - I played for the Florida Air National Guard. I played for four Generals: Retiered Major General Burnett, Major General Emmett, Major General Balskus and Brigadere General Branyon. Everyone was very nice and I felt very safe! God Bless Our Troops!

November 30th, Dave at Aunt Kates - Had a great time! Great people to work for!

December 2nd, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Beautiful night! I enjoyed myself!

This week I will be in the studio getting a start on my #3 solo CD and will also be working for two days on The Big Lonesome's new CD. Thanks for letting me live my dream. "Keepin' It Real!" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment