Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 1st, Dave at The Corner Bar - Had a nice night. Kruz did his mini-set as he calls it. Good job Kruz!

November 2nd, NorthStar at Eclipse - We are done! I will get a final mix to Ed, Jim and Brady to listen to. Will try to get together with Dan Bagan this week to work on the layout. We will have a CD release on November 19th at Zaharias and November 23rd at Sea Jays (Jekyll Island).

November 2nd, Dave at Zaharias - I always enjoy this gig. It was a little chiily, but thats going to happen every now and then this time of year.

November 5th, The Big Lonesome at Eclipse - Had a good session. It was Kurt and I. Next week we will have everyone singing. Kurt also added a dobro part on my new Christmas song "Christmas 1960" for the Eclipse Christmas CD.

November 6th, NorthStar at Dan Bagan's - Went over ideas for the layout and looked at some ideas for my new promo photo. And also talked about a Poor-dom video.

November 6th & 7th, Dave at Creekside - Election Day! 1st of a 2 day gig. It went well! Ron Norris stopped by. It was good to see my friend. He said he's getting married (Terry Brinkley) on 12-12-12. I was inside for the second day. Had fun!

November 8th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Not a packed night but had some great moments. My songwriting friend Hugo Duarte stopped by on his way back home from The Meeting of the Minds in Key West. We talked about an idea for a new song "For A Moment". Jim Carrick also stopped in and closed the show. What a treat! Kruz as always did a good job!

November 9th, Dave at Aunt Kate's - What a great place. It was a little slow but I know my friends are going to love this place. Thanks Brian! See you on November 30th.

November 10th, Dave at Sea Jays - It was a nice night on the island!

November 11th, Dave at Zaharias - A little slow but still a good time as always! Thanks Angelica and staff!

This has been a busy week. There is a lot going on musically and that's the way I like it. I am excited about the new NorthStar CD "Keepin' It Real". I can't wait for everyone to hear it. Next to release, which I am equally excited about is The Big Lonesome Cd. Should be right after Christmas! Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real", "Stop Texting Start Talking!" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment