Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 23rd, Dave at The Corner Bar - One of the best nights I've had at this bar. Kruz played well and helped the night along. Thanks Kruz!

August 24th/25th, Dave at Sea Jays - Got to hang out with some old tennis buddies. It was like old times.

August 26th. Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Had some rain but it did not stop the gig. Thanks everyone for weathering the storm!

This completes last week. It's been a great time. Looking forward to The Big Lonesome this week. I am so proud to be a part of this band. I will also be mixing "Keepin' It Real", NorthStar's new CD. Besides house work and the gigs, I will be putting songs together for my next solo CD "Evil People". Thanks for letting me live my dream. "Keepin' It Real" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment