Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 2nd, The Big Lonesome at Eclipse - What a great day! Got a lot of vocals done (My Bird, Too Tore Up and The Big Lonesome)

July 5th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Tried a couple new tunes. Kruz did a nice set.

July 6th, NorthStar at Eclipse - Worked on mixing "Music Man".

July 6th, Dave at Zaharias - The place was packed!!!!

July 7th. Dave at the SandBar and Grill - First time in this club. Got to hang out with my brother Ed later. Had a good time!

July 8th, Dave at Zaharias - Angelica and I were sweating at the bar thinking no one would come out in this heat. We were wrong turned out to be a pretty good night!

Working hard to finish Keepin' It Real (NorthStar). Getting a good start on The Big Lonesome CD (5 tracks). Getting excited about starting my new solo CD maybe called "Evil People" or "Man Of Steel". Thanks for letting me live my dream!   "Keepin' It Real". - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment