Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Monday and Tuesday, July 4 and 5th - I had a good couple of days off.  I got a lot done around the house.

Wednesday, July 6th - NorthStar @ Captain Stan's.  What a night!  Nice breeze, nice crowd!  We met the "Honkies".  Stan said they were a great band!  I'm going to look them up today.

Thursday, July 7th - Just Dave @ The Corner Bar.  Had a little rain early, I was worried about folks coming out.  Turned out to be a excellent night.  Thanks Kruz.  Thanks Nick and Nanna!  Also at the end of the night I met Matt from the Big Eye from the show Swordfish Life on the Line.  He was a great guy, we were both watching the show together.

Friday, July 8th - Just Dave @ Zaharias - Rain Out.

Saturday, July 9th - Just Dave at SeaJay's.  I was feeling a little rough but decided to give it all I had,  Turned out to be a pretty good night!

Sunday, July 10th - Just Dave @ Zachry's. Not real crowded but had a nice audience.  Looking forward to NorthStar on Wednesday (7-13-11).

It was a good week, played some music, did some work in the studio.  Fished and started writing another song!  Doesn't get much better than this.  Looking forward to The Big Lonesome.  Thanks for letting me live my dream!  Keepin' It Real - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment