Tuesday, August 1, 2023

July 3rd, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I ended up working with Johnny on "Rocket". We put some synthesizer lines in a few of the parts. Johnny will also put some piano on next week.

July 4th - Dinner at home with Theresa and Jay.

July 5th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was hot and we were under the roof because of the threat of rain. We had a great crowd it was good to have Frankie with us. See you next week!

July 6th, Bagan and Company  - Dan and I worked on the inside design for the cover to Poor-Dum.

July 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Canceled due to rain

July 8th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at San Sebastian Winery - It was packed and hot! 

June 9th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Great afternoon for about an hour. Then being on the porch by the water was not so much fun, it poured. I had a blast while it lasted.

July 10th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim, Johhny and I worked on "Rocket". 

July 12th, 13th and 14th, Virginia - Goodbye to Katherine my mother-in-law.

July 15th and 16th, DAVE at The Big Deck - It was a great couple of days at The Big Deck! Thanks to everyone who showed up to sweat with the oldies and originals.

It's been quite a week. We have traveled about 2000 miles in 2 or 3 days. Looking forward to doing some mixing at the studio with Jim DeVito on Poor-Dum. Hopefully I will get together with Dan  at Bagan and Company and continue on with our layout for my it. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment