Tuesday, August 22, 2023

August 7th, Retrophonics Studios - Mickey Adams was in today putting some tracks on "Twilight" and "I Feel Love" he did a great job. It was good to hang out with my old friend in the studio. 

August 8th,  My friend Brady Green left this world today, safe travels my friend.

Dave Besley, Brady Green, Frankie Urzetta, Barry Dunaway at Creekside Dinery

August 9th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie Hurricane Grill and Wings - We started off with rain, then hot and muggy, but hey, the show must go on. It ended up being a nice evening. Thanks to all that showed up!

August 11th, 12th and 13th, DAVE at The Big Deck - It was a great weekend at The Big Deck! But, it was H O T! It's always great to see all my Cedar Key friends no matter what the weather.

Looking forward to having Mickey Adams in the studio again. Also looking forward to hearing what's going on with Dan Bagan. I've started on my next solo cd called Project No.6. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment