Tuesday, August 22, 2023

 July 31st, Retrophonics Studios - Jim, Johnny and I worked through a mix on "Rocket" it's really coming along.

August 2nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We made it until 7:30pm then the rain came. Thanks Albert and staff for the trash bags I don't think we lost any gear.

August 3rd, Bagan and Company - Dan and I ordered blank CDs for Poor-Dum and looked for a picture for the inside cover. Getting closer...

August 4th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Cancelled due to rain.

August 5th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at The San Sebastian Winery - We were inside and it never rained. Go figure. We had a nice crowd, everyone did a great job!

August 6th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was hot but no rain! A nice afternoon on the porch by the water.

I'm excited to have Mickey Adams in the studio today. Just about done with Dan on the layout for Poor-Dum my new CD. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment