Friday, August 4, 2023

July 24th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on new vocal tracks for "Twilight" and "Rocket". We are now ready for Frankie, Sue and I to do background vocals. Maybe even Tony.

July 26th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie Hurricane Grill and Wings - We had a nice evening, we are making some new friends and always glad to see the old ones. Life is good!

July 27th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I finished the Poor-Dum design, now we must finish the music!  

July 27th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony at The Beacon Listening Room - We had a nice crowd, some new faces. Thanks to the folks at The Beacon for giving us this night to play.

July 28th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at the San Sebastian Winery - We played inside, it was a good call! We had a nice crowd, it was the first of two nights at this venue. 

July 29th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony, Rusty Springfield and Hodge at the San Sebastian Winery - Inside good call Kyle! We had Rusty and Hodge with us tonight. They are great players it was a lot of fun.

July 30th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Maybe the hottest day yet out on the porch by the water! I barely made it.

I am excited to do some mixing on my new solo CD Poor-Dum with Jim DeVito. I'm also looking forward to getting with Dan at Bagan and Company  to order some of the packaging for the new CD. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment