Tuesday, August 22, 2023

August 14th, Retrophonics Studios - Mickey was under the weather so Jim, Johnny and I worked on mixing "Twilight"

August 15th, Songwriter's Night at The Beacon Listening Room - Everyone did an excellent job and what a great audience. I would like to thank Sue Westcott for sitting in with me. Everyone did you proud Bob and we missed you!

Gregory Ruggiero, JC Hattfield, Mike Howard, Dave, Sue Westcott

August 16th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a rain out. A big storm came thru and soaked the whole inside where we play. Later I went down to hang out with the Friends Of Brady Green Remembrance at 88.5 FM with The Dougernot  and a host of others. It was good to hear the stories and all the music Brady made.

August 18th, DAVE and Sue at Tide's Oyster Company and Grill - We had a great time and the place was as cool as The Queen Bee on her violin!

Dave and Sue Westcott

August 19th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Borrillo's - We finally got a Borrillo's in. There was a rain cloud that hung over us for about an hour but no rain. See you guys next month. Come check out what they have done with the place.

August 20th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - They were calling for rain but somehow it missed us. I had a nice afternoon out on the porch by the water.

I'm going to be in the studio mixing my new CD  Poor-Dum. Hopefully we can get it ready for back ground vocals when I get back from Virginia. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!   Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 


No comments:

Post a Comment