Saturday, July 8, 2023

June 26th, Retrophonics Studios  - We laid down a new track for Project #6 it's called Virginia Pines.

June 28th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a hot one! Not a huge crowd but we had fun anyway. Frankie was a little under the weather. Great way to spend my birthday!

June 29th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I are working on the cover and back of my new solo CD Poor-Dum.

June 30th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Hot! Hot! Hot! It was still a great time on the porch by the water!

July 1st, DAVE at Private Party - I was at the Pelican Pub, Jeff, Jennifer and staff were wonderful and really took care of me as they always do. Good People, great time! Thanks everyone that supported this charity event.

July 2nd, DAVE Aunt Kate's - It was a hot but a fun day on the porch by the water!

We lost Bella our dog that we adopted after my brother passed away in 2020. She was a good girl and my friend Jay took great care of her. We're sad. Moving on I hope to continue work on mixes for Poor-Dum with Jim  at Retrophonics Studios and continue work on the art work fro Poor-dum with Dan at Bagan and Company. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment