Monday, July 3, 2023

June 5th,  Jim DeVito's - We have a mix of "Life Goes On" for my new project Poor-Dum. I hope to release this song by Friday. Al Johnson from The North Star Band was in town to open for the Carpetbaggers on the  'LIVE" show from Bagan & Company on Tuesday.  He did some harmonica on "Harpoon Sadie" and "I'm So Gone" on Wednesday, so we prepared for that too.

June 6th, Bagan and Company "LIVE" - We had some glitches but our great crew got it all worked out. Al Johnson did a great job even if the on air audience didn't get to hear it, we did. "LIVE" is live, everyone gets freaked when something goes wrong. Thanks for supporting us, I'm sure Dan and crew will work out the problem and we will see you on August 1st. We welcome A. I. George to the crew!

Live Show sound check (Dave, Tony & Al Johnson)

June 7th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Rain, Rain and Rain! I'm glad there was just a 30% chance. Somehow we made it through. We missed Sue.

June 8th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I designed and ordered TBL thumb drives and Dan put together the release of song #3 from my new CD Poor-Dum The song title is "Life Goes On".

June 8th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Tony at The St. Augustine Fish House and Oyster Co - It was pretty hot out but the show went good. I'm starting to warm up to the place. I miss Creekside!

June 9th, 10th and 11th, DAVE at The Big Deck - It was a great weekend! We missed Darlene! Thanks to Bryan and the great staff at The Big Deck see you next month.

I hope to continue doing some mixing on my new CD Poor-Dum. Also hope to get with Dan Bagan this week and work on the layout for Poor-Dum. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment